Sunday, August 2, 2009

generic sunday sex

i want to get this out of the way. no, i do not have hiv. yes, i have had STIs before and yes, in all cases they were treated responsibly and prompty (and fully). also yes, i am aware of what i am doing and all the possible effects.

with that said, today i fucked a guy till i shot a load up his arse. he was young, into playing all stupid and naive - so it was my fault we had unsafe sex ;)
i asked him into my bedroom, got him face down on the bed and jumped on top of him. my hardon started gringing against his arsehole.

he knew my game. i grabbed my lube and layered a little on. pushing at his hole, i kept going till my cock slid inside. i covered his mouth with my hand and started whispering dirty thoughts in his ear - take my cock, dont make a sound bitch, you love me fucking your arse, etc. (these are the things i desperately want a hot top to say to me, but cant find anyone who actually will).

it was a lazy weekend and i didnt see the point in making the sex super-amazing, so my goal was to get off and get him out. i rammed his arse till i was about to cum, then told him im not gonna pull out. he moaned and bit the pillow, and i shot off inside him.

after a bit i pulled out, washed off and showed him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment